The Pittsburgh Collaboratory for Water’s partnered “Transcending Disciplines to Advance Regional Water Equity” project received 2021 Pitt Momentum Funds Teaming Grant. Individual faculty and research team members include:
* Jackie Smith (Sociology),
* Noble Maseru (Health Sciences),
* Marcela González Rivas (GSPIA),
* Caitlin Schroering (Sociology), and
* Collaboratory Leadership team (Emily Elliott, Daniel Bain, Eitan Shelef, Eric Perry, and Megan Guy)
Check out this 1 minute video on the project!