John C. Mascaro Faculty Fellows in Sustainability ($20,000 award)
- Mike Blackhurst, University Center for Social and Urban Research
- Paul Leu, Department of Industrial Engineering, Swanson School of Engineering
2019 John C. Mascaro Faculty Scholars in Sustainability ($10,000 award)
- Andrea La Nauze, Department of Economics, Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences
- Justin Kitzes, Department of Biological Sciences, Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences
2019 John C. Mascaro Faculty Lecturers in Sustainability ($5,000 award)
- Robert Kerestes, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Swanson School of Engineering
- Ruth Mostern Department of History and World History Center, Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences
Awards are for one year with the option for renewal for an additional year for the Mascaro fellowships and scholarships.
During the year, fellows are expected to contribute to intradisciplinary and interdisciplinary research and/or education as well as help to team-teach one sustainability course as part of the University’s undergraduate Certificate in Sustainability and Master’s degree in Sustainable Engineering.