Teaching & Learning
We will use sustainable principles to prepare students to lead lives of impact through a supportive environment focused on holistic and individualized approaches to learning inside and outside the classroom.
Goals and Aspirations
- Engage all undergraduate advisors and give them the tools necessary to connect interested students to sustainability-themed courses, majors, minors, internships, and community activities.
- Annually increase the number of students applying for and graduating with the Undergraduate Certificate in Sustainability starting with the 2017 – 2018 Academic Year..
- Increase sustainability-related service learning opportunities.
- Incorporate sustainability education into all freshman seminars.
- Create faculty tools, workshops, and incentives to encourage the incorporation of sustainability components into current syllabi.